- Can be build as a KDE tray application(default),as an lxqt tray application or a stand alone Qt tray application.
- Accounts credentials are stored securely either in libsecret,KWallet or in an internal storage system for those who do not want GNOME or KDE dependencies.
- Multiple accounts.
- Multiple profiles.See "USE_INSTRUCTIONS" file for more information.
- Gmail hosted domains accounts.
- * Normal gmail accounts can be added without the "@gmail.com" part(recommended).
- * Hosted domain addresses must be added with the "@ABC.XYZ" part.
- Multiple labels(multiple labels are added by separating them with a comma).
- Display of accounts by their account names.
- Display of accounts by an alternative display name.
- Operations do not blocking the UI and plasma-desktop.
- Automatic new email checking with configurable time interval.
- Manual email checking.
- Ability to pause and un pause automatic email checking.
- Internationalization support(currently ships with greek,spanish,french,dutch,german translations)
- An audio notification using KDE notification system in kde build and using phonon in lxqt and stand alone Qt build.
The tray icon is the primary way the application informs the user of the state of the application and of the email accounts.
On any error encountered,the tray icon will turn red and the pop up bubble with have an explanation of the error.
After an update check,if new emails are found,the tray icon will turn bluish and the pop up bubble will have an explanation of what accounts have new email.The icon will change its state to "need attention" and plasma desktop will un hide it by default.
After an update check,if all accounts have no new email,the icon will turn greyish and will change its state to "normal" and plasma desktop will hide it by default.
Latest version can be downloaded from the following link.
Previous versions can be downloaded from the following link.
Arch linux package can be obtained from the following link.
Gentoo ebuild file can be obtained from the following link.
overview of relationships between different program objects: